7.23.2004

Anti-Szaliczki Manifesto

I just don't understand it. I really really don't. What is it about the Burberry's Classic Novacheck line that makes people go ga-ga for it? Tell me what compels people to fall prey and victim to such utter fashion nonsense. I mean how long has this fashion trend been festering the world over? I say, too damn long! It must stop! Wake up people!

Burberry's IS DEAD! Over! Finito! Koniec tego!

What you see here is the horror that is Burberry's Classic Novacheck taking over people's fashion sensibilities to the point of knock off mayhem. These people shall go by the term Szaliczki:: Scarves because that is where this whole damn mess seems to have started. It also seems to be the most afforrdable option for most people to participate in this madness. They shame themselves and as a result I have preserved their anonymity here by blocking their eyes out.

There only 10 images here, taken during Carnivale in Venice, Italy in 2002, BUT I could have taken so many more. . .  

 

 

 

Don't worry, though, Ms. Chrzanka don't judge!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Your efforts at eradicating all things burr-berry (and yes those scarves do give me burrs) may be counterproductive. Those sophisticated computer programmers (probably swathed in burr-berry themselves) have set the ad-engines to search your text for key words and now Burr-Berry ads are appearing at the top of your blog. You capitalist corporate vixen.

    -Max

    ReplyDelete